Semalt Expert Knows How To Add Link Selectors To Your Widgets
The link selector is a high-quality pseudo-class used to target all unvisited anchors in web pages. Nowadays, a link selector is widely used by web scrapers to select all unvisited links within a web page. In digital marketing, website navigation is a primary aspect that helps you hit your target audience and readers in real time.
As a web developer, you can add hyperlinks in your e-commerce website to make it easy and simple for your potential visitors to jump to related text. With link selector, you can access content from specific web pages, email addresses, or specific websites. However, note that the selector does not style the links you had previously visited.
How a link selector works
For the past few years, Cybersecurity has been the primary priority of many browsers, leaving browsers no other choice but to limit the styles that can practically be set for visited links. With a selector, selecting part of link texts in a web page is just a click away.
The link selector creates hyperlinks to web pages, websites, email addresses, or particular anchor contained in a text.
Setting your hyperlinks to anchors
You can use the link selector to establish a hyperlink to an ideal anchor easily. Anchor hyperlinks are used to direct a visitor to a particular part of a webpage. Once a visitor clicks a hyperlink, the visitor gets pointed to a specific section of a text or a webpage. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to insert anchor links in your web pages.
- Open the target web page, or document in HyperText Markup Language (HTML) mode
- Add an ideal ID attribute to the webpage section you prefer to link to
- Insert the hyperlink to the created anchor
Add link selectors
With Feather, you can create your designer view with a JSON file that completely matches the scripts convention. Feather works to register your preferred scripts that match your designer view preferences. If you need specific AngularJS modules for your widget designer, Feather is the best solution to consider.
You can also create your designer view if you rely on custom modules of AngularJS. In most cases, this option applies to webmasters who use a logic that operates with the help of AngularJS controller.
Use link selectors in text block widgets
As a marketer, you can set quickly add hyperlinks in your website to direct the audience to a specific section of your website or web pages. Here is a guide on how to insert hyperlinks in your site.
- Open your widget and select the website section you wish to turn into a hyperlink
- Tap the "Insert hyperlink" option and indicate where the hyperlink selected links to
- Use "Text to display" field to indicate the name of your hyperlink, as it will be displayed on your site
- Click "Open this link in a new window" if you want the hyperlinked to open in a separate window
- Click on "Insert link" button to insert hyperlinks in your web page successfully
If you want to remove the hyperlink from your web page, simply select the key phrase that represents the hyperlink to be removed. Click on "Remove hyperlink" button under the toolbar to finish the hyperlink removal process.